Trent's Tracks of 2007: 8 and 7


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks of 2007.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

It is time to look at numbers 8 and 7 on this chart.

In 2007, this song was all over the place. Not only did it launch the Kaiser Chiefs into being household names, it also sparked a rise in the number of babies being given the same name as this track. I’m sure you’ll all agree that this deserves to be recognised as an icon. Here is Ruby, coming in at 8.

At 7, it is a collaboration between two of the biggest divas in music. When Beyoncé teamed up with Colombian sensation Shakira for this song, it was a smash all over the world. I love the vibe from this track and it is simply a great song. Everyone, I give you Beautiful Liar.


8
Kaiser Chiefs

Ruby


7
Beyonce ft Shakira

Beautiful Liar




As usual, my social media links are below if you want to go and give me a follow or send me a cheeky DM.

This countdown is getting closer to number one now, with only six songs left on our chart. Tomorrow, it will be time to reveal which tracks are at numbers 6 and 5 respectively. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!



Social Media Links


Comments