Trent's Tracks of 2007: 36 and 35


Hello everyone, and welcome once again to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Today’s tracks fall at 36 and 35 on my list.

At 36, I have put Kylie Minogue’s Two Hearts. I find it amazing that she released this song in the same year that she appeared in the Doctor Who Christmas special Voyage of the Damned. She sang about two hearts and then appeared alongside a character who had two hearts!

At 35, we have one of the many collaborations between Timbaland, Justin Timberlake, and Nelly Furtado (and not the last time they may appear on this list).

36
Kylie Minogue

Two Hearts


35
Timbaland, Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado

Give it to Me





As always, let me know what you think via my social media, all of which are linked in the table down below. Tomorrow is day 4 of this countdown, when we’ll be looking at numbers 34 and 33 on this list, so get excited about that!

Until then though, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments