Trent's Tracks of 2007: 38 and 37


Hello everyone, and welcome to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Let’s continue this epic countdown with numbers 38 and 37 on this list – a catchy Gym Class Heroes tune and a classic from Rihanna.

38
Gym Class Heroes

Cupid’s Chokehold


37
Rihanna

Shut Up and Drive





Although we’re only two days and four tracks in, I hope you’re enjoying this countdown. If you are, I would love to know what you think, or hear your predictions about which songs might be coming up later on in this throwback month. You can get in touch via all of my social media links in the colourful little table below, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tomorrow we will continue our trip down memory lane with a look at numbers 36 and 35 on the list. Get excited for that, and until then, as always, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, remember to keep believing.



Social Media Links


Comments