Trent's Tracks of 2007: 26 and 25


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Take That reunited in 2006, and this comeback sparked a year of great success for the reformed group in 2007 with several new songs breaking into the UK charts. Here is just one of those – Shine – at 26.

Justin Timberlake is at number 25 on this countdown, with this incredible track. Here is What Goes Around Comes Around.

26
Take That

Shine


25
Justin Timberlake

What Goes Around Comes Around





Do you have any thoughts/views on anything I’ve been posting about?

If you do, you can leave a comment or let me know on any of my social media links in the table below. I am always happy to get feedback on my content.

The next two tracks will be up tomorrow. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments