Trent's Tracks of 2007: 4 and 3


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks of 2007.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

We only have four songs left on this countdown!

The track in 4th place is the last collaboration to appear on this list. Prepare to do the “wee-woos” as you listen and for those of you who didn’t know what she is saying in that fast bit, it is:

Cause I’ve been acting like sour milk all on the floor, it’s your fault you didn’t shut the refrigerator, maybe that’s the reason I’ve been acting so cold

If you just sang that then you know what’s coming. At 4, it is Gwen Stefani and Akon with The Sweet Escape.

At 3 on my countdown, it is the Sugababes with an incredible track from late on in ’07. It is in fact one of my favourite Sugababes songs and I still play it on a regular basis just because I love it that much. This is the great About You Now.

4
Gwen Stefani ft Akon

The Sweet Escape


3
Sugababes

About You Now





There are now only two songs left to reveal on my chart of 2007. What do you think they are going to be? You can let me know your guesses in the comments or on my social media (click on them in the table below).

And of course, you can come back tomorrow to find out which song has made it to number 1 in this list.

Until tomorrow, remember to keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links



Comments