Trent's Tracks of 2007: 28 and 27


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

We have already seen both of today’s artists appear together on this countdown. Now, they both have entries in their own right. At 28, Timbaland, linking up with D.O.E and Keri Hilson, brings us The Way I Are, whilst Nelly Furtado’s Say It Right comes in at number 27 (a track in fact produced by Timbaland).

28
Timbaland ft D.O.E and Keri Hilson

The Way I Are


27
Nelly Furtado

Say It Right





As ever, you can leave your thoughts in the comments or on any of my social media platforms, all linked in the table below.

This megamonth of posts will continue tomorrow as we count down 26 and 25 on my top tracks of 2007. Look forward to that and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments