Trent's Tracks of 2007: 30 and 29


Hello everyone, and welcome to the second week of Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Yes, we are now in week 2 of this countdown, which means it’s time to enter the top 30.

One of my favourite groups of all time come in at no 30. I have expressed on the regular TT just how much I love them, so it really is no surprise that they have made it onto this list. I give you Maroon 5 with Makes Me Wonder.

At 29, one of several songs by Mika to make the charts in 2007. It was such a successful year for him, and he will make other appearances on this countdown to keep an eye out for. For now, though, here is Big Girl (You Are Beautiful).

30
Maroon 5

Makes Me Wonder


29
Mika

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)





I would love to know your thoughts on these, or on any other track on this list, by commenting or getting in touch via social media (the table at the end of this post).

Tomorrow we go through 28 and 27, so get excited for that.

Until tomorrow, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments