Trent's Tracks of 2007: 20 and 19


Hello everyone, and welcome to the week 3 of Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

It is now week 3, which means it’s time to go into the top 20 of my favourite 2007 songs.

Earlier in the countdown, we had the first Comic Relief single to top the charts in 2007. This is the other one and, in my view, the better. My number 20, this is The Proclaimers teaming up with fictional wheelchair users Brian Potter (from Phoenix Nights and played by Peter Kay) and Andy Pipkin (from Little Britain and played by Matt Lucas) for this very unique version of (I’m Gonna Be) 500 Miles. See how many famous faces you can name from the audience of the video – there are a lot of them!

At 19, we have The Hoosiers with their smash hit, Goodbye Mr A, and the superhero-themed video!

20
The Proclaimers ft Brian Potter and Andy Pipkin

(I’m Gonna Be) 500 Miles


19
The Hoosiers

Goodbye Mr A





Now we’re into the top 20, it’s getting more exciting! We’re getting closer to revealing my favourite track of 2007. As usual, I will leave you my social media links in the table so that you can follow me and keep updated on future posts.

Tomorrow, we’ll be looking at numbers 18 and 17 on this list! Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments