Trent's Tracks of 2007: 18 and 17


Hello everyone, and welcome back to week 3 of Trent’s Tracks of 2007.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

At 18 in this countdown, we have a very talented artist who is sadly no longer with us. Amy Winehouse’s personal problems were well-documented (in this song in fact) but we should not let that overshadow the fact that she is one of the finest artists the UK has produced in recent decades. Sadly missed but never forgotten, here is Amy Winehouse with Rehab.

At 17, it is the incredible Alicia Keys. I have a lot of memories of singing along with my siblings in a car when it was playing on the radio. Here is the beautiful No One.

18
Amy Winehouse

Rehab


17
Alicia Keys

No One





You can let me know what you think of this post or of anything else I post about in the DM sections of all of my social media accounts (links are in the table below).

This countdown will continue tomorrow as I unveil which songs sit in 16th and 15th place, so keep an eye out for when that post goes live. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!




Social Media Links

Comments