Trent's Tracks of 2007: 40 and 39


Hello everyone, and welcome to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Here we go then, with a one hit wonder from T2 and an early hit from Calvin Harris kicking off this massive throwback month!

40
T2 ft Jodie Aysha
Heartbroken


39
Calvin Harris

Acceptable in the 80s





And this throwback month has now begun! You can let me know your thoughts about these tracks either in the comments or on any of the social media links in the table below.

Our journey through the best year of music will continue tomorrow with numbers 37 and 36! Hope you’re all looking forward to that and will stay with me throughout the next four weeks of music. Until tomorrow, keep smiling, keep positive, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments