Trent's Tracks of 2007: 24 and 23


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

At 24, we have Kanye West with his super hit from the summer of 2007 – Stronger.

Yesterday, we had the first of Take That’s singles from ’07, Shine, which came in at 26. The second entry that they have on this chart was in fact their first release since reforming, and what a comeback single it was. At 23, here is Patience.

24
Kanye West

Stronger


23
Take That

Patience





My social media links are down below if you would like to follow me or let me know what you think of this post. Or, if you prefer, you can leave your thoughts in the comments section of this page.

Tomorrow, we’ll be going through the last two tracks before we hit the top 20, so be sure to come back for that. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments