Trent's Tracks of 2007: 32 and 31


Hello everyone, and welcome to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Can you believe we are already at the end of week one? Today’s songs are the unfortunate ones which haven’t quite made it into my top 30.

At 32, one of Sweden’s many musical exports. Here is the brilliant Robyn with the memorable With Every Heartbeat.

And, entering my chart at 31 is Fergie with the emotional Big Girls Don’t Cry.

32
Robyn

With Every Heartbeat


31
Fergie

Big Girls Don’t Cry





If you would like to let me know what you think of these two songs, you can do so in the comments or via any of my social media in the colourful little table below.

And with that, we have finished week one and counted down the first ten tracks of this list. Next week, we enter the top 30. You won’t want to miss out, so make sure you come back on Monday for that!

Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Social Media Links


Comments