Trent's Tracks of 2007: 34 and 33


Hello everyone, and welcome to Trent’s Tracks: 2007 throwback.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

Let’s march on with our countdown as we look at the songs which made it to numbers 34 and 33.

At 34, we have the first of TWO Comic Relief singles, and the first entry from the Sugababes. For this charity single, they teamed up with long-term girlband rivals Girls Aloud and covered the Run-DMC and Aerosmith classic Walk This Way.

At 33, it is The Hoosiers, another group who have another entry on this chart to come. For now, though, here is Worried About Ray.

34
Sugababes vs Girls Aloud

Walk This Way


33
The Hoosiers

Worried About Ray





What do you think of either of these songs?

I would love to hear from as many of you as possible, so I invite you to leave a comment down below or DM me on any of the social media links in the table below.

Tomorrow, I’ll be posting the two songs which just missed out on the top 30, so stay tuned for that.

Until then, remember to keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing.




Social Media Links


Comments