Trent's Tracks of 2007: 14 and 13


Hello everyone, and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks of 2007.

I am going to be counting down my top 40 tracks from 2007, with two songs added to the list every weekday throughout April. I hope you will all enjoy this nostalgic trip down memory lane as we go back to a decade ago!

We are now at the point in the chart where it was most difficult to decide. There are only 14 songs left, but they are all excellent and it got very tough when I knew that I had to pick which ones made it to the top 10, and which ones would just miss out.

Filling in number 14 on this chart, it is a modern track with a classic swing vibe. Christina Aguilera has given us so many amazing songs over a now almost 20 year career, including the likes of Hurt, Genie In a Bottle, and Beautiful. Here is her 2007 hit Candyman.

Timbaland had an UNBELIEVABLE year in 2007, with vocals and production credits on many of the songs you’ve already heard in this list, but his is his highest song on the chart. It also brought One Republic to the world’s attention. This is the worldwide smash that is Apologize.

14
Christina Aguilera

Candyman


13
Timbaland ft One Republic

Apologize





As ever, my social media links are in the colourful table below if you want to follow me for updates on future posts.

Tomorrow is the last day of the week, which means I’ll be revealing the last two songs outside of the top 10.

Until tomorrow, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!




Social Media Links


Comments