Christmas Parties

Today’s post is the 16th in this epic month of Blogmas! Hope you enjoy!

On Tuesday night, I went to my first Christmas party of the year.

It was a fantastic opportunity to spend time with friends before we all part over Christmas (and for me, until next summer). I enjoyed being able to just let loose and have a great night with some great people. You really are all brilliant and I always have a laugh when I’m around you, so thanks for that. Hope you all had a great time as well!

If you get invited to Christmas parties or on nights out over Christmas and New Year, my first piece of advice would be to have fun and enjoy yourself. These kinds of events can be great places to meet new people and have fun with those you are already close to. Compared to how I was a few years ago, I am much more confident in these situations and that is partly down to having gone to so many events with friends that I used to find really difficult. I would also like to say that you shouldn’t feel pressured to push your own boundaries and comfort zones, or to do anything you are not ready for. Be you, and do things in your own time.

Without wanting to get too serious on here, I would like you all to remain vigilant and be careful when out and about, and not put yourself in any dangerous situations. By all means, have a drink, but don’t get so drunk that you can’t find your way home, or end up doing something you might regret. Christmas parties and nights out should be fun, but just be aware. Sorry for sounding a bit like a pushy parent, but I just wanted to remind you about staying safe!

Now that’s over, have fun, I hope you enjoy any Christmas parties or nights out you go out on over this festive season!

BLOGMAS MUSIC CHART

Today’s chart entry is a song which should never have been a Christmas song at all. It is just down to the fact that it has one line mentioning Christmas, and its release date, that it became a Christmas classic. Originally an anti-war anthem, this song is now played every year and is always categorised under “Christmas songs”. A brilliantly catchy track which is at number 7 on my list. From Jona Lewie, here is the great Stop The Cavalry. Enjoy!

7
Jona Lewie

Stop The Cavalry


Just like that, 16 days of Blogmas are done! As always, the comments section and my social media links are open for any pictures or thoughts you may want to share with me. My next Blogmas post will be the first to explore the world of Christmas food, so be sure to keep updated for news on that. Until then, keep festive, keep smiling and above all, keep believing!

TRENT

Social Media links

Spotify: Search for “trentblogs” 


Comments