Christmas Eve!

Christmas Day is tomorrow!

It’s Christmas Eve, which means that in just a few hours, all of the months of build-up and preparation will come to fruition. I am sure you are all as excited as I am, and cannot wait to open your presents in the morning.

As a child, I used to get so worked up on Christmas Eve. I would be really happy and excited to see what Santa had given me. For weeks, it would build up in my mind, and then ultimately on Christmas Day I would run into the living room and dive on my pile of presents, opening them eagerly. Those good times really are the things you remember about your childhood as you get older, and all of the happy Christmases stay with you forever.

Nowadays, Christmas is more about being around people and making valuable memories rather than the gifts I get. I have said previously how much I value the people in my life, and that is never more apparent than at Christmas. As I have got older, I have begun to appreciate the sentimental things rather than the physical, despite the fact that I still enjoy opening my presents on Christmas morning.

For now, enjoy whatever is left of Christmas Eve by the time I post this. Get excited, have fun and relax. I will be putting up a post tomorrow, on Christmas day, but until then keep festive, keep smiling, and above all keep believing.

TRENT


TWITTER
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
YOUNOW
YOUTUBE
TUMBLR
WATTPAD
SPOTIFY
trentblogs

Comments