Christmas Jumpers

This is the 15th day of Blogmas, meaning that we are already halfway through December and Christmas Day is now just ten days away! So, let’s continue getting into the spirit of the season with another festive post. Hope you enjoy!

It is very strange that just a few short years ago, knitted or woolly jumpers (sweaters) were seen as old-fashioned and were generally made fun of, because they were seen as garish and ugly. Now, however, the traditional Christmas jumper has returned in style, with many retailers stocking a brand new variety of styles and colours to suit everyone. As a result, they have once again become fashionable, with many of us buying woolly Christmas jumpers at this time of year.

I am no different. I currently own three, and absolutely love them. Although they may seem like a cheesy thing to own, they are one of the things which makes me feel really festive. Below, I am going to show you the three I own and let you be the judge of how good/bad they really are.


Two snowmen. It makes me laugh because it is a bit cheeky!



Santa with his beer. The first one I ever purchased.
My favourite. Snowmen on a beautiful blue background (and a random Christmas tree on the top right corner!)


BLOGMAS MUSIC CHART

This is the joint oldest song on this list, I believe. Back in 1973, Wizzard released this Christmas classic which perfectly captures the enjoyment and spirit of Christmas simply with the title. It is still being played more than four decades letter, and I am sure it will continue to be a part of Christmas for many years to come. Here it is then, at number 8 on this list, we have I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday from Wizzard. I know you will love this and will be singing along, so enjoy!

8
Wizzard

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday


And just like that, another day of Blogmas has passed! Do you have a Christmas jumper, or want to share your thoughts or photos with me? You can do so by following me on any of my social media links or by commenting on this post, and I am always happy to hear from you. The next post will be up tomorrow, so be sure to keep up with me for news of when that is posted. Until then, keep festive, keep smiling and above all, keep believing!

TRENT

Social Media links

Spotify: Search for “trentblogs” 

Comments