Christmas Meal!

Last night, I had my first Christmas meal of the year. It was a fantastic night, for so many reasons. Not only was the food amazing, but the people I spent it with were great, as they always are. It is such a pleasure spending time with such wonderful people, particularly at Christmas time. I am so thankful for every last one of you, and for the fun and laughs we have together.

It also opened my eyes to just how confident I can be. I last wore a button-up shirt and a tie about two years ago and it made me feel really uncomfortable, to the point where I had a severe anxiety attack and wanted to take it off immediately. Needless to say, I have avoided them ever since. However, I finally decided to go for it and see how I felt. As it turns out, I both looked and felt amazing in a button-up and a tie, and got compliments from a lot of people about how good I looked. It has really made me realise just how much self-confidence I have gained over the last year or so, thanks to the friends I have around me, so again, thank you for this if you are one of those people.

I’ll talk more about food in some upcoming posts, so for now I will just give you a brief breakdown of what I had to eat. Sorry about the lack of pictures, I forgot to take any!

STARTER

Smoked Mozzarella Cheese Bites

MAIN

Turkey, stuffing balls, and pigs in blankets, served with roast potatoes and vegetables

DESSERT

Black forest brownie cheesecake


I’ll say it again that the food was amazing and so was the company. Overall, a fantastic night!

BLOGMAS MUSIC CHART

The top ten is getting nearer by the day, but the next two have unfortunately missed out, despite both being big-selling, iconic songs. At number 12 on my list is the song that introduced us to the famous white hoods later donned by East 17 (watch out for that track later in the countdown). Iconic and catchy, I have always loved this song, despite the fact that I am not religious. Recently I was introduced to another great song by this group called Rasputin, but for me this remains their best and most enduring legacy in the music world. I give you, Boney M with Mary’s Boy Child, which narrowly misses my top ten and lands at 12 on my list. Enjoy!

12
Boney M

Mary’s Boy Child



That’s it for another Blogmas post! If you want to ask me anything or share any thoughts or photos with me, you can do so in the comments section on this post or via my social media links which are below. Tomorrow’s post will be my next life updates and we’ll find out which song just missed out on my top 10 favourite Christmas songs ever. Until then, keep festive, keep smiling, and of course, keep believing!

TRENT

Social Media links

Spotify: Search for “trentblogs” 


Comments