Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 31



Hello everyone and welcome to today’s Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand-new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

Another artist who has been massive in this decade is giving us today’s song.

Adele has grown in the last few years to become a global superstar, with massive-selling hits such as Rolling In The Deep, Set Fire to the Rain, and Hello.

From 2011, I give you Someone Like You. As a bonus, I have given you both the official music video, and her performance from the 2011 Brit Awards, when she stole the show with this song.

Adele

Someone Like You



Brit Awards 2011 Video: https://youtu.be/qemWRToNYJY



I will leave you to comment and follow me on my social media if you want to tell me a bit about your thoughts on any of these posts.

Next post will be up Thursday evening, and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments