Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 29



Hello everyone and welcome to the last week of Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand-new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

We are now in the last decade of this journey – the 2010s – which means just one week and seven songs left before the end of Through the Decades.

Kicking off this final week is a song from 2012, the year I finished my A Levels and began university. I remember this song so well from that summer, because it was EVERYWHERE. Although I did not like it initially, it grew on me and became one of my favourites from that time in my life.

Here is Carly Rae Jepsen with Call Me Maybe.

Carly Rae Jepsen

Call Me Maybe





As ever, I leave you to comment or message me on social media if you want to share your thoughts on this or anything else posted on this page.

Until the next part of this series goes up, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments