Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 10



Hello everyone and welcome to part 10 of Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

For the third instalment of 1980s week, I have chosen something colourful from 1983.

Culture Club, and their charismatic lead Boy George, had previously topped the UK charts in 1982 with Do You Really Want To Hurt Me before this song came along a year later, and became arguably their most iconic single.

I absolutely adore this song, and the accompanying colourful video. I just love the colour, the camp, and the tune that this track has, and it is simply amazing.

Today’s song is Culture Club’s most recognisable single. Everyone, here is Karma Chameleon.

Culture Club

Karma Chameleon





What do you guys think of this song?

I would love to know your thoughts on this, or on anything else I post about. You can message me on any of my social media (the links are in the colourful table below) or by leaving a comment on this post down below.

Tomorrow is going to be day 4 of our 1980s week, when I will be giving you another great tune from this iconic decade of music. Make sure to look out for that, and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments