Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 30



Hello everyone and welcome to another Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand-new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

When deciding which artists should be on this list, I came to a realisation. It became clear to me that today’s artist has been so influential globally since they rose to fame in 2011, that it would be ridiculous not to include them.

Five British lads who came third on The X Factor in 2010 released their first single in 2011, and never looked back as they grew to become the biggest boyband on the planet. Success after success, hit after hit, high-selling album after high-selling album, One Direction have been one of this decade’s biggest success stories.

The song I have chosen was written by Ed Sheeran (another one of the 2010s’ biggest artists who may yet appear on this list) and is, in my view, one of One Direction’s best tracks.

Here is Little Things.

One Direction

Little Things





This is one post I know many people will want to share their thoughts on, so you can leave a comment or message me on any of my social media if you would like to tell me what you think. Also, I would love it if you guys could share this around on your own social media because I would love as many people to see it as possible.

The next song will be up on Wednesday so keep an eye out for that. Until then, though, remember to keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments