Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 25



Hello everyone and welcome once again to Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

In my opinion, Scouting For Girls are highly underrated and deserve so much more appreciation than people give them. I don’t think they’ve released a single song that I don’t like, and they have come out with some incredible ones since they emerged about a decade ago. Among them are the likes of Heartbeat, This Aint A Love Song, and She’s So Lovely.

However, out of all of the singles they have given us, this is hands down my favourite. Everyone, this is Elvis Aint Dead.

Scouting For Girls

Elvis Aint Dead





As ever, I leave the comments and my social media for you to get in touch about any of my posts if you wish to do so.

Don’t forget that the next post is coming up tomorrow on this page, so keep an eye out for that. Until then, remember to keep positive, keep smiling, and, most importantly of all, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments