Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 26



Hello everyone and welcome once again to Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

Today’s song is truly a beautiful track, with a sensational set of lyrics and an incredible video to match.

I’m sure you will all agree that this is a true masterpiece of music. From very talented Scottish artist Paolo Nutini, this is the powerful Last Request from 2006.

Paolo Nutini

Last Request





I would love to get feedback from you guys on any of my posts, so do let me know what you think on my social media or by leaving a comment.

There will be another track up tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. Until then, though, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments