Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 16



Hello everyone and welcome to day 16 of Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

Yesterday, 1990s week kicked off with Take That’s Back For Good and today I’m am going to give you another great tune from this decade.

Today’s track is a theme song from one of the highest grossing films of all time, and as far as movie songs go, there is arguably none more iconic than this one.

Everyone, here is Céline Dion with the out of this world My Heart Will Go On, the theme song from Titanic, one of the most loved films in history. Enjoy!

Céline Dion

My Heart Will Go On





As ever, guys, I leave the comments section open, and give you my social media links in the table below for you to share your thoughts on this post with me.

Don’t forget that 1990s week continues throughout this week so keep an eye out for tomorrow’s post, and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments