Trent's Tracks: Through the Decades 27



Hello everyone and welcome back to Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades.

Over the course of five weeks (October 24th – November 27th), I will be exploring some of the finest music from each of the last five decades (yes, that’s a whole week for each decade) with a brand new song being added to the list every single day. By the end of the five weeks, there will be 35 songs on the list for you to enjoy from throughout the last 46 years.

We now have just two songs left of the new millennium’s first decade, and today I am throwing back to a band I remember so well from being a child.

Busted were a huge group in the early 2000s, with several big hits including Sleeping With the Light On, Crashed the Wedding, and What I Go to School For which appeared on the regular Trent’s Tracks earlier this year.

For me, they are one of the acts I remember most from my childhood, and I remember listening to their music and just loving it. They went their separate ways in 2004, but have come back in recent years, first going on tour with McFly as McBusted, and then reforming fully to give us new music this year, and I for one, am glad to have them back.

This is one of their biggest hits. Let’s all appreciate the wonderful Year 3000.

Busted

Year 3000





Social media links and comments section are open as usual if you would like to give me any feedback.

Tomorrow’s post will be the last song of the Noughties, and it is well worth waiting for! Keep an eye out for when that goes live and until it does, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments