Trent's Tracks May 6th


Hello again everyone, and welcome to the first Trent’s Tracks of the month. For this month only, you’re going to be getting a new song recommendation on Saturdays and Sundays as well as Friday, so there will be plenty of brilliant songs to listen to by the end of May. Happy Days!
This week, this group released their first song together in 12 years, with a refreshingly different style to what they were known for before, and I for one am so glad they are back. They were a massive part of the music I remember listening to when I was younger, and have had a great influence on my love of music over the years.
Perhaps their second most iconic song (after Year 3000) this cheeky anthem to being a teenager and falling in love with a teacher is my favourite song of theirs. Here it is then, one of my favourite groups ever, Busted, with the still amazing What I Go to School For.
Busted

What I Go To School For



Let me know your thoughts on this track in the comments or by following my social media links below. As already said, you will be getting another Trent’s Tracks tomorrow and Sunday as well because of this epic month of daily posts! So, until tomorrow, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!

Comments