Trent's Tracks May 15th



Hello, and welcome to the third and final part of this Trent’s Tracks weekend.

Those of you who have been following me for a while may know that I have been in France on a study placement since January. Well, I am now set to return to the UK this Thursday (19th May) which means that this incredible adventure is almost at an end, and in spite of how excited I am to go home, I have had such an amazing time here and am sad to be at the end of it.

Because of this, I am feeling very emotional and reflective right now, and I wanted to recommend a song which reflects this mood I am in right now.

I have chosen a more well-known song today than the ones I usually recommend, but for me it represents happy memories, missing people, and love, in a relaxed and happy way. Not only that, but I have once again picked a track from someone who is one of the best new talents that has emerged over the last few years, and this guy has had unbelievable success already. He has become a global superstar, and he is still only 25. Mind you, I’m not surprised he’s so popular when he keeps producing such beautiful music, with such brilliant videos to match.

So then, without further ado, here is today’s track, Photograph, by the amazing Ed Sheeran.

Ed Sheeran

Photograph





Does this song make you reflect on things in the same way it does to me? What are your thoughts on this song, or Ed Sheeran in general? You can let me know by commenting or getting in touch on my social media links in the table below. My exams theme returns with a new post tomorrow, so keep up to date with me for when that goes up. Until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments