Trent's Tracks May 13th



Hello everyone, and welcome back to Stay Blogitive! Today is the start of my second Trent’s Tracks weekend, with a new song today, tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday!

As I am currently doing a month of posts about exams, I thought I would recommend a song today which reminds me of when I finished my A-Levels in 2012.

This song always takes me back to that time when I was almost 18, and about to finish sixth form, with university over the horizon. I have memories of hearing it on those last mornings before I would leave the house, and then listening to it with my headphones when I got back. It is also a song I listened to a lot after I had finished my exams, so it always reminds me of that summer, and of the freedom I felt after two very tough, very stressful years.

Maroon 5 are one of my favourite groups, and they have produced so many amazing tracks over the years, some of which I will undoubtedly feature on this list at some point in the future. For now, though, here is their 2012 hit (which features Wiz Khalifa), the masterpiece that is Payphone.

Maroon 5 ft. Wiz Khalifa

Payphone





You can let me know what you think of this song, and if there are any others which remind you of exams, either by commenting on this post, or clicking the social media links in the table below. As I’ve said already, this is the first of three new Trent’s Tracks this weekend, so come back tomorrow for the next one. Until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!

Comments