Trent's Tracks May 14th



Hello again everyone, and welcome to part two of this Trent’s Tracks weekend.

For today’s song, I have chosen something from one of the best new British talents of the last few years. She is a truly amazing singer and I absolutely love her music. It is difficult to pick a favourite from all of the brilliant hits she has given us, but when I think about it, this is the one I love and listen to the most. It isn’t her most well-known, but it is still incredible.

And so, I give you the amazing Paloma Faith, with New York.

Paloma Faith

New York





As always, you can comment or get in touch via my social media (links in the table below) if you want to share your thoughts on this song, or on anything I post about. The third part of this weekend’s Trent’s Tracks trilogy will be up tomorrow, so until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments