May is here!


Hello again everyone!

May has arrived, which for many of you means one thing in particular – EXAM SEASON!

This is one of the most stressful times of year for thousands of people in all levels of education, be it GCSEs, A Levels, or Degree level. So, I have decided to use this page to give you all motivating and positive posts every day this month to help you through this difficult period, with subjects relating to exams, revision, essays, and personal health as well.

On top of this, Trent’s Tracks will keep going, but will now be on Fridays, Saturdays, AND Sundays, so you’ll be getting three songs per week instead of the usual one.

This themed month starts tomorrow with my first post of Personal Health week, so I hope you guys come back for that. You can keep up to date with me as usual via all of my social media links which are below, and do feel free to contact me for any advice on anything relating to exam stress.

Until tomorrow, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!


TRENT


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments