Happy New Year!


Hello again everyone.

For my final post of 2016, I wanted to thank you all for an incredible year.

This year I have, amongst other things, seen this page rise to over 7,500 views, been to France (twice), and finally come off antidepressants. Along the way, I have met some incredible new people, and had some great times with old friends as well.

I cannot wait to open the My 2016 project in the next few days and read through the many more amazing things I did this year.

Happy New Year to you all, and I hope 2017 brings you all the luck and happiness in the world. Whatever you are doing, wherever you are going to be, enjoy the celebrations but stay safe.

See you all in 2017, and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and always keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS




Comments