Blogmas 2016: C



Hello again, and welcome back to Blogmas 2016. We have reached part 3, which means today’s post will be about the letter C.

CARDS

One of the traditions which has started to disappear as technology has developed is the sending of Christmas cards, with a preference nowadays for sending e-mails, or e-cards. For me though, I think there is nothing better than receiving a physical card which you can stand up on a shelf, or hang on a string across the wall. Not only do you know that other people care enough to send one, it can really add to the decorations, especially because there are so many different designs out there.

CANDY AND CHOCOLATE

This is the season of overindulgence, and a time when there are so many weird and wonderful sweets (British word for candy) and chocolates out there for us all to stuff our faces with.

I know that I will definitely be satisfying my own sweet tooth this festive season, particularly because I am almost certain I will receive some form of chocolate or sweets as a gift. Advent calendars, selection boxes, gingerbread (which you may see in a future post) – it’s all going to be around us in the next few weeks.

Those of you who remember last Blogmas might recall that I wrote about one Christmas when I overindulged and got very sick as a result. My message to you is treat yourself, it is Christmas after all, but don’t overdo it to the point of making yourself ill.



Again, not a long post today, but there are some longer ones coming up in the next few days. As usual, you can follow me on all social media links (below) or leave me a comment (I reply to all) if you have anything you want to share about this or any other posts from this page.

See you next time, for part D of this Blogmas A-Z. Until then, remember to keep festive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments