Blogmas 2016: H and I



Hello again everyone, and welcome back to Blogmas 2016. We have now reached the letters H and I in this festive alphabet. Enjoy!

HOT DRINKS

As the weather gets colder, we all crave those cosy moments of sitting down and wrapping our hands around a warm mug filled with something hot to drink, be it tea, coffee, hot chocolate, or something else.

I spoke about this in more depth during last year’s Blogmas, a post you can access here.


HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

It is important to remember that this is a holiday season, which means different things to different people. For me, it usually means relaxation and a chance to have a break before the next term begins. This year, however, I have a huge amount of uni work to do over the festive break, meaning that I will have to take time out to do that. But, I am going to take the time to have a holiday and chill out, because it is just as important to have a break as it is to complete my work.

Christmas is at its heart a time to spend with family, which is why I always spend it at home, surrounded by those who matter most to me in the world. I always enjoy that feeling of being on the way home for Christmas after a long term at university, and I cannot wait to go home this coming Friday (December 16th).

ICE SKATING

This is one of the many festive traditions that people seem to absolutely love, and it is almost customary that at some point each year, you have to find a nearby rink and pay for some time on the ice.

Two years ago, I attempted ice skating for the first and only time. Although I found it tough and fell over (I was in a lot of pain and covered in bruises the next day), I am grateful to have at least given it a go.

As I always try to do on this page, I encourage you to try new things, and if you want to try out ice skating this Christmas, then just go for it. If you never try, you never know!



That’s it for today. Apologies for being away the last week. I will catch up on Blogmas in the next few days so you have plenty to look forward to. As always, you know you can leave a comment, and you know that my social media accounts are in the colourful table below if you want to keep up to date with me.

My next post is coming up soon (I promise) but until then, remember to keep festive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments

  1. Having everyone home for the holidays is the best thing! And I really wish I could ice skate, but I'm that one person who's always clinging to the sides every time I go! Great post :)

    Lizzie xx
    www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment