Blogmas 2016: A



Hello all and welcome to Blogmas 2016, which kicks off today with my A post.

ADVENT CALENDARS

What better way to kick off this festive month than by opening door number one of our advent calendars, as I’m sure so many of you did this morning.

Even at the age of 22, I still get the same feeling of excitement and enjoyment out of having an advent calendar that I did when I was a child. This is where I begin to feel really festive, and I suppose in a way Christmas for me can only really start when I have doors to open on my calendar.

Last year, I shared what my calendars looked like with you guys, and told you a bit about what memories this Christmas tradition has for me . As with last year, I have two – a regular one and a Blogmas one (which can only be opened once that day’s post is up).



Not a long post to kick off, but this is just the first part of my Blogmas month, including the A-Z between now and the 26th. There are plenty more posts on the way, starting tomorrow, so keep an eye out for those.

Until then, though, keep positive, keep festive, and above all, keep believing!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments