Blogmas 2016: F



Hello again everyone, and welcome back to Blogmas 2016. For part F of this A-Z, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite festive things.

FAVOURITE SONG

Those of you who have been with me since last Blogmas will remember that I counted down my favourite festive tracks throughout the month. After going through twenty tracks, I revealed my number one two days before Christmas day.

My favourite is still this one, because it is just out of this world.

Mariah Carey

All I Want For Christmas Is You





If you would like to see the complete top 20 of my favourite Christmas songs, you can do on the following link:


FAVOURITE MOVIE

As with my favourite song, I also spoke about my favourite movie during last year’s Blogmas event.


A Christmas Carol (1999)




More about why I love this film:


FAVOURITE FOOD

As we all know, there is so much variety when it comes to festive food, as well as there being so much of it. Although difficult to decide, I think I would have to settle on these two things as my savoury and sweet choices.

Savoury
Yorkshire puddings
Sweet
Yule log



FAVOURITE GIFT I’VE EVER RECEIVED

Over the years, I have received so many amazing gifts, all of which I am massively thankful for. To pick a favourite, I had to think long and hard about it. I had to go back and go through all of my Christmas memories and find the gifts which I loved the most, and which had the most impact on my life. When I looked at it from that perspective, the choice became more obvious to me.

Harry Potter books 1-5
(they were all the ones out at that point)


Without these books that I got when I was 9, not only would I not have been into Harry Potter as I am now, but I would also never have discovered my love for reading and for literature to the extent that it is now. Perhaps I might not have discovered my passion for stories and writing which has led me to become the person I am today. Maybe I wouldn’t have starting writing stories as a hobby, which means maybe I would never have begun blogging.

For this, I am so grateful to those books, to JK Rowling, and to that Christmas present.



Those were just a few of my festive favourites for you all. If you would like to share some of your own favourites with me, you can comment them or send me something via my social media links in the table below.

My next post will be Part G of this Blogmas event, so keep an eye out for that. Until that goes live, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments