Announcement!


Hello everyone. You can probably already tell what this post is from the title, but I have an announcement for you all.

Trent’s Tracks has become a huge part of this blog over the course of this year, but I still feel as though it has too much of one era and not enough of others, which doesn’t reflect my music taste, or the amount of brilliant music there is out there.

So, this is why I have decided to do Trent’s Tracks: Through the Decades, a 5-week marathon of songs, with a new song added daily. Each of the five weeks will be dedicated to one of the last five decades of music, going from the 1970s all the way through to the 2010s. I am super excited about this, and there are some real classics that you’re going to hear over those five weeks, which starts here, on this page, Monday 24th October.

There are other posts coming up to entertain you in the meantime, so look out for those over the next three weeks.  You can follow me on all of my social media links which are in the table if you want to share your thoughts, or just leave a comment on this post.

Until next time, remember to keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments