My 2018: No More Trent's Tracks



Hello again everyone and welcome to my 3rd post of the year.

To continue the My 2018 post series, I want to talk about another huge change I am making to this page this year.

Since 2016, I have done a music recommendation series called Trent’s Tracks which has been incredible to do. I have added many tracks to this list over the past two years including the fantastic marathon months where I’ve posted a new song every day.

However, this year I have decided to change things around a bit.

Let me just say to start off with that I am NOT getting rid of my music series, it is merely changing to become something new.

Here is a rundown of what’s changing.

THE DAY – Instead of being on a Friday, these posts will now be up on a Monday. The only times when it will go up on any other day will be during my marathon months (which I’ll be posting more info about in due course.)

THE NUMBER OF SONGS – Rather than the one or two I was recommending before, I will this time be doing a list of the TEN songs I am listening to and loving at the moment. This means more music and an ever-changing playlist for you all to listen to.

THE NAME – The old name “Trent’s Tracks” has disappeared and has been replaced with the new title of “Music Mondays”.

THE LOGO – With all of the above changes, the logo has been changed too. The old record on a green background has gone and now it’s a blue play button on a slightly darker blue background.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved Trent’s Tracks and everything about it, but I just felt it was time for a change. And doesn’t the new logo look so much better?

 
The old Trent's Tracks logo


The first Music Monday will be up next week on the 8th January which entirely by coincidence is the day that Trent’s Tracks started 2 years ago!

And that’s it for today. You can keep up to date with me and let me know what you think of this post or anything else I post about on my social media (TrentBlogs on all platforms).

My next post is coming up tomorrow, so keep an eye out for when that goes live. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!



Comments