My 2018: Blogviews Goals



Hello again everyone, and welcome to today’s post.

Throughout this month, I’ve been talking about my goals for 2018. This week I want to focus on what I hope to achieve with this blog over the coming year, starting today with the number of views I would love to get.

I have split this into three separate goals.

BREAK MY MONTHLY VIEWS RECORD

For a long time my best month in terms of views was October 2015 with 772.

Last October, that record was broken when I hit 802 in that month.

Now, I want to break that record again at some point this year. In fact, due to the large number of posts I have put up this year already, that record may be about to fall by the end of this month which would be UNBELIEVABLE!

BREAK MY YEARLY VIEWS RECORD

Another of my personal records that I want to break in 2018 is my overall yearly views.

At this stage, 2016 has been my best year with 4,246. So, I guess my aim would be to have over 5,000 views on this page in 2018 to break that record in style.

POSSIBLY HIT 20,000 VIEWS

This is a HUGE goal and is one that I acknowledge as being a long way off yet.

After hitting 10,000 last July, I am now more determined than ever to set myself huge goals and push myself to achieve them.

This is my next major milestone to hit and I would love to believe it could happen over the next twelve months.



Those are my blogviews goals for 2018.

You can let me know your thoughts on this post or any other post on this page either in the comments or on my social media pages.

Until my next post, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Comments