My 2018: Happy New Year!



Hello again everyone. Happy New Year and welcome to 2018!

First off, I want to say thank you for all of your support throughout 2017. At times it was an incredibly difficult year for me personally. A lot went on that I don’t want to go into right now but let’s just say it wasn’t the greatest year of my life.

But, at other times it was an absolutely incredible year. I did so much and experienced so much that I will be forever grateful for so a huge thankyou for that.

The new year, as ever on this blog, brings with it big changes. There are some new things to look forward to and some old things which are going to be slightly different. I am going to be posting about these changes throughout this week so look out for the posts coming up in the next few days.

On top of that I, like a lot of you I’m sure, have come up with a set of resolutions and things I want to achieve by the end of 2018. I have thought long and hard about what my goals, targets, and aspirations are for the next 12 months before I settled on which ones I thought I could feasibly achieve. Now I have come up with a list of them which I will be sharing with you throughout the month of January, which will be called “My 2018” month.

So that’s all for today. I just wanted to briefly tell you what to expect from me this month and once again thank you for the great times you gave me in 2017. I cannot wait to share this year’s content with you all!

I will be posting again tomorrow so keep an eye out for when that post goes live. Until then, however, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Comments