My 2018: The My 2018 Project



Hello again everyone.

Today I wanted to talk about something that I have spoken about plenty of times on this page over the last few years – the My Year project.

Quick bit of context for those who don’t know – for the past three years I have kept a box on a shelf called My 2015. Over the course of the year I write down all of the positive things that I do or that I experience throughout the year that are positive. I then fold up these pieces of paper and place them into the box, only to be revealed once the year is over.

For the first time ever, this project tailed off at the end of 2017 and I didn’t fill it in for the last few months of the year. So, I am now more determined than ever to make the My 2018 project a success.

After some careful thought, I have decided to turn the box into a book. It will be sort of like a diary where I can record what happens day by day, and also add any souvenirs/memories of what happened. Already after just one day and one page I have done so much and am starting to realise the importance of even the tiniest things I do or achieve every day.

Here is the cover art I’ve done for it.




That’s it for today’s post.

If any of you are doing a similar project, I would love to know what and how you’re planning on doing it. (Comment or social media)

My next post will be up tomorrow as My 2018 month continues. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!



Comments