Music Mondays 1



Hello again everyone, and welcome to a brand-new week.

It’s time for the first of my new music series, Music Mondays, which is replacing the old Trent’s Tracks.

Below I’ve listed the songs I’m listening to right now.

TROYE SIVAN AND BETTY WHO – Heaven

It seems somehow appropriate to start this new series with the same two artists who kicked off Trent’s Tracks two years ago.

Here is their collaboration about the conflict between sexual identity and religion. These two are seriously so talented and keep an eye out for them both as they release new music in 2018.

SAM SMITH – Palace

I mentioned this song in my 2017 Poem as being my favourite from Sam’s new album The Thrill of it All.

He is one of the finest artists of our time and this entire album is fantastic, but I love this track more than any other.

ED SHEERAN – Nancy Mulligan

What a year 2017 was for Ed Sheeran with his album Divide breaking so many records.

This is one of the tracks from that album. Here is Nancy Mulligan, the ode to Ed’s grandparents.

RACHEL PLATTEN – Fight Song

KELLY CLARKSON – Heartbeat Song

Who doesn’t love a bit of Kelly Clarkson to kick off the week?

CAMILLA CABELLO – Havana

One of the biggest hits of last year, I have found myself unable to stop singing this track over the last few weeks.

MADONNA – Miles Away

One of Madonna’s less known tracks, I have loved this song ever since I first heard it about nine years ago.

MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS – Primadonna

EVANESCENCE – My Immortal

FLEETWOOD MAC – Everywhere

We finish with an 80s classic from the Mac themselves.


That’s it for today. You can share your thoughts on this playlist in the comments or on my social media.

My next post will be up tomorrow and until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Comments