Music Mondays 2



Hello again everyone, and welcome to Music Monday.

It’s the start of a brand-new week, and it’s a long way til Friday so I’m here to lighten up your Monday with 10 songs I’m listening to right now.

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED – Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

I know everybody’s talking about their new song End Game released this week, but I love their first collab from back in 2014.

WILD ONES – Flo Rida ft Sia

This song reminds me of the summer when I finished Sixth Form. It was playing everywhere that year.

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY – Katy Perry

PLAY HARD – David Guetta ft Ne-Yo and Akon

STOLE – Kelly Rowland

MORNING AFTER DARK – Timbaland ft Nelly Furtado and SoShy

LOVE LOCKDOWN – Kanye West

A THOUSAND MILES – Vanessa Carlton

This is such a fantastic track and definitely one I would put under the category of “feel-good”. I always feel better after listening to this.

MERIDIANS – Greyson Chance

Remember the kid on Ellen who performed Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi on the piano? Well, now he’s all grown up and is releasing some incredible music. This is a brilliant song from a very talented up and coming young artist.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD – Tears for Fears

Let’s finish with a classic.

For years, I had a memory of driving down a road and listening to a song as a small child. I had no idea what that song was or who it was by – I only had the memory of what it sounded like. Ever since, I had always tried to find out which song it was but never worked it out until I heard it again recently. Finally, I could listen to the song and it has not been off my playlist since.


And that is it for today. You can let me know your thoughts on these tracks or suggest future ones in the comments section or on my social media (@TrentBlogs on all platforms).

Until my next post, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Comments