My 2018: Going to Canada



Hello again everyone.

Today I wanted to talk about another of my biggest goals for 2018.

I WANT TO GO TO CANADA

Two years ago today (January 11th) I went to live in France for a couple of months. Ever since then, I have been desperate to go and live abroad again. And I have had one destination in mind for a long time – Canada.

Here are just a few of my reasons for wanting to move to Canada.

I WANT TO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AGAIN

Having done this once, I realise there is so much of the world to see and I don’t want to live in the UK forever. Why would I want to spend my whole life on this tiny island when there are so many other places to go and spend my time?

MY BILINGUALISM

I can now speak both English and French with a degree of confidence and skill. I want to be able to use these skills day to day if possible and what better place to do it than in a country where both languages are widely spoken?

NATURAL WONDERS

I love nature. Canada has some of the best natural landscapes and some of the most incredible wildlife in the world.

Mountains, lakes, forests. Bears, deer, wolves. Who wouldn’t want to go to a place where nature is so beautiful and diverse?



Those are just a few of the reasons I want to visit Canada. I’ll be posting more about my ambition to get there throughout this year so keep an eye out for updates.

Tomorrow is Friday which means I will be putting up my next This Week post. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Comments