Trent's Tracks 6



Hello again everyone. As usual on a Friday, I’m going to be recommending you a song you should be listening to. So, let’s get into it and I hope you enjoy.


There are so many reasons to love this week’s track, for which I am taking you all the way back to the year 1999.

For me, this song is iconic and reminds me very much of the end of the last century, a time when we were entering the New Millennium. Around the time, there was so much hype about what would happen when we passed into the year 2000, and although I was too young to really understand it, I have certain memories of it, one of which is hearing this song. To this day, I listen to this song and get a strong sense of nostalgia, and I feel that this is one of the most important songs of my life because it reminds me of the historical event that was Millennium 2000.

Although its lyrics remain strange and difficult to understand, I still love everything about it. I imagine that I could hear this in fifty years’ time, and it would be just as amazing as it was in 1999, and still is right now. Quite simply, I believe that this is a timeless classic and I encourage you all to add it to your playlists.

Here it is then, Eiffel 65’s famous anthem, Blue (Da Ba Dee). Enjoy!

Eiffel 65

Blue (Da Ba Dee)





Are you old enough to remember this song and/or Millennium 2000? If you are, you can give me your thoughts in the comments or via my social media links at the end of this post. My next post will be up this coming Monday, so keep an eye out for that and until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else keep believing!

TRENT

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments