New Themes Revealed!


Hello everyone! Today’s post is just a quick update for you all on the themes for the next few months, which I have FINALLY decided on. More details on each one will follow in the near future.

MARCH


I am very excited for this one! I have a massive love for reading and for literature, and so it was only natural that at some point I was going to share this passion with you guys. At this point, the list of books I’m going to be reading hasn’t been finalised, but I know that whatever I do end up reading will still be amazing, and that I absolutely cannot wait to start this month!

APRIL


This month will be all about different aspects of personal health, in areas such as mental, physical and dietary health, with tips and advice on how to look after all of these different things. Hopefully, I am also going to be getting some guest writers to talk about health issues. (If you’re interested in contributing, see the end of this post to find out how.)  

MAY


As a student myself, I know the difficulties and pressures that exam season can bring, so May is going to be my month of exam tips. It will involve revision techniques, stress relief, and ways to cope during the actual exam itself. This will hopefully be a really useful set of posts to advise and guide you through what is the toughest time of the year for so many of you.

JUNE


In June, I am going to be returning to the UK after my term here in France. Therefore, I have decided to dedicate a whole month of posts to my home nation. I aim to talk about food, people, traditions, and places during this month to give people a better understanding of UK culture and my feelings on it.


HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
If you wish to be a guest writer for any of the themes above, you can send me a direct message on Twitter expressing interest, or you can of course Tweet me directly if you prefer. I will then reply once I’ve received the message/Tweet.  

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks.



Let me know your thoughts on these themes via the usual channels (comments and social media) and of course, don’t hesitate to get in touch if you want to contribute to any of them.

Until next time, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!

TRENT

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments