Trent's Tracks 4



It’s that time of the week again where I recommend you one of my favourite songs to listen to. Hope you enjoy!



The fourth song I’m adding to this list is by far the most powerful one yet.

Once again, we have to go back ten years to find this song, but it has endured and I can guarantee you that everyone knows this song. It is an unbelievably beautiful piece of music which perfectly encapsulates so many emotions; love, grief, sadness, depression. There are not many songs out there which can incorporate such a variety of different feelings, and speak to you on the number of levels that this one can.

Coldplay have given us a lot of fantastic tracks during the seventeen years since their breakthrough album, many of which are right at the top of my list of all-time favourites, and even recently they have just released yet another brilliant album A Head full of Dreams. Keeping all of this in mind, there could well be further appearances from them on this list in the future, but for now I give you what I believe to be their best song to date, which was on their 2006 album X + Y. Tissues at the ready, everyone, this is the masterpiece that is Fix You.

Coldplay

Fix You





Thank you guys for all of your love so far for this series. If you want to let me know your thoughts on this song or on any of the others in this series, you can do so via the comments section or by following my social media links below.

Until next time, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!

TRENT

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments