Trent's Tracks 3

Welcome back to Trent’s Tracks, the series where I recommend a new song every week that you should be listening to. Hope you enjoy!

For today’s song, we have to go back over a decade, and to a one-hit wonder which I absolutely adore.

This song perfectly captures the imagination of childhood and the idolisation of our parents when we are young. Simple but powerful lyrics give this song the air of a young boy who is so proud of what his father does as a job, and take us on an adventure through the crazy mind of a five-year-old. I think this song is incredible and I am so irritated that this was a one hit wonder for this group, who I’m sure could have produced so much more brilliant music.

Although I usually give you a Spotify link to the track, this week I am also adding a link to the music video, because it is wonderful, and unsurprisingly won awards in the animation world. The graphics perfectly match up with the journey of the song itself, and is just fantastic.

Without further ado then, here is JCB from Nizlopi.

Nizlopi

JCB




So, as always, let me know your thoughts in the comments or via my social media links (all are in the table below). Until next time, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing.

Comments

Post a Comment