Trent's Tracks 5



Hello everyone! It’s Friday again which means another Trent’s Tracks post.

This week, I am taking you back to 2009, and an Australian group who (sadly) became a one hit wonder in the UK.

For me, it has one of the most beautiful rhythms I have ever heard and that is part of what makes it, in my view, the ultimate chill-out track. When I first heard this as a 14-year-old, I fell in love with it and am really happy to put this track on my list. I’m sure you agree when I say that the simplicity of the notes in this song make it one of the most relaxing tunes of modern times.

Often used as a backing track for TV clip montages, I give you Sweet Disposition from The Temper Trap. What an absolutely unbelievable song!

The Temper Trap

Sweet Disposition




There you have it. As always, you can leave your thoughts in the comments or on my social media links, I am always happy to get feedback on my posts.

Until next time, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!

TRENT

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments