New things are happening!

There have been two major developments in my life over the last few weeks which I want to talk about today.

Last Monday, I went live on YouNow for the first time. Although it started out awkward and I felt like a massive amateur (listen to it, I kept saying it!) I am massively satisfied that I managed to beat my confidence issues to do it. When I came off, I was buzzing and it made me feel so happy to have achieved this huge step and to have tried this amazing new thing that I couldn’t have imagined doing just a few months ago. I promise that in the future, I will be doing more and they will DEFINITELY be better than that one. I’m thinking that next time, it will be a live Q and A so comment or tweet me your questions for that.

If you want to fan me on YouNow or just watch my stream again, the link to my page is now in the social media section at the bottom of the page.

I also decided that I would at last start the process of setting up my YouTube channel. This is something I have wanted to do for a while now and was part of my goals list which I posted earlier this month. There are no videos yet, BUT I make a pledge right now that when I hit 750 pageviews, I will film and upload one for the first time. For me, this is a really exciting new challenge and I am so glad that I have finally done what I have been planning for ages and it is thanks to you guys that I have become confident enough to reach this point.

So, there you have it. These two new exciting challenges are underway and I will update you on them again very soon. If you want to keep up and find out more, be sure to follow me on all of my social media links which are provided below, which now include my YouNow and YouTube channels. 

Until next time, keep reading, keep following and above all, keep believing.


TRENT 

Social Media links

Comments